Saturday, September 4, 2010

SORRY, SHE'S MINE!!

This is my gorgeous granddaughter, Siena.  I know what you're thinking:  What in the world made her smile like that....well, me, of course!  I'm taking the picture and blowing her a giant kiss.
But to tell you the truth, she is always smiling.  No kidding.  Even when she is pouting (rarely) or crying (even more rare) there is still  a glimpse of that smile.  Does she smile when she is sleeping?  Yes!  She does.
(OK, perhaps I'm exaggerating a little bit; but only a little bit)
I have many more pictures of Siena, and I could have posted them all.  But why clutter?  They all show the little darling being the same gorgeous little darling.  (Doesn't she just take your breath away!)
Now, for your information, Siena is almost 3 months old (dob 7 June).  Sleeps 10 hours at night (NEVER tell Gina this), and is skipping already!
OK, ixnay the part about skipping.  And as beautiful as her mother Corinne is, she definitely and actually and without a doubt looks like
 her daddy, Dave.  Handsome boy of mine!  
I'm not going to go on anymore.  I don't need to.  Just wanted to share Siena's smile to brighten up every one's day.  So go ahead, smile back!

9 comments:

  1. :):):):):):):):):):)!!!!!!! Back at ya! Sooooo darling! She looks more like six months to me, and totally looks like a skipper :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her coloring. She is a true beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy there's a little girl in your mix of grandchildren. Siena is ADORABLE and she does look like her daddy! I love happy babies! Tell Dave and Corinne I send my congratulations on their beautiful daughter. (And Corinne is saying, "Who?")

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant Corinne is probably wondering who I am. Hope I didn't confuse anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mom's name ;o) spelled a little differently ... and what a beautiful baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. /And I meant that Corinne knows who you are. Of course she does. We talk about the good old days with her--just to make her jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sis Flosi, I heard you have a blog and the rumors are true! Your grand-baby is so cute!

    my blog is jessandchase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A little girl amongst your frogs, snails and puppy dogs' tails! I'd skip too if I had a gramma like you! :)

    ReplyDelete